Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cuticle Cures?

First off I want to apologize for A) the bad picture quality B) the poor polish job and C) my HORRENDOUS cuticles! I don't really know how to fix them. I use Burt's Bees Lemon cuticle wax and I recently bought a Sally Hansen cuticle oil and a supposed cuticle remover... They haven't been working.. Or maybe I am not using them correctly. However, at this moment in time my cuticles are horrible.

Enough about my cuticles and on to today's mani. So today my Bundle Monster plates came in... FINALLY!!! I have been waiting like a week (I know, very impatient). But I was sooo excited to try out my stamping skills. Final verdict... I love the designs, but I still need A LOT more practice. So without further delay here are todays attempts.

Base color is Essie Midnight Cami and the stamp is Nicole by OPI Rich in Spirt. 

Plate BM20

Again please ignore the horrible quality of everything.
But oh how I love polka dots! Plate BM19

No comments:

Post a Comment