Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thank you Zoya!!

I just want to say that Zoya is AMAZING! Being new to this whole nail polish bandwagon I had never tried a Zoya polish before. But thanks to their amazing promo on Monday, I received my two FREE bottles of Charla and Ivanka today. Now I have a wish list of about 20 colors and counting. I also ordered their Remove+ and Armor topcoat.

I used the Remove+ to take offs yesterdays mani and it did a pretty good job with the glitter.  And it smells pretty nice.. I also love the bottle because I do not have to worry about knocking it over and spilling all over my desk, that is a HUGE plus.

I have been so excited since I placed my order, religiously checking the tracking number to see where my package of goodies were and today they were delivered. Yay!! I could not wait to try them out. So without further adieu here is Charla. I will hopefully be able to remove her within the next couple of days to try Ivanka... Maybe I'll try a funky french with her... Ohhhh!! Ideas.


This is 2 coats. It was a little streaky to start but the second coat evened it out. It could probably use a third as my tips are still a little transparent, but I'm ok with that. 




Isn't Charla so pretty!? The pictures just do not do her justice at all. But I can't stop looking at my nails. So again I would like to thank Zoya for such an awesome promo and I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more Zoya products in the future. You should head over to Zoya.com and check out their products if you have not done so already, you should also like them on Facebook as that is where they announce awesome promos like the one on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment