Sunday, June 5, 2011

Number 1

So this is my first attempt at blogging.. Here goes! 

I started using Pinterest a while back, which introduced me to nail polish.. It's not like I have never used nail polish before but, it wasn't anything special. Plus I wasn't that great at it. Well it all changed when I saw pictures from Chloes Nails OMG she is amazing! Let's just say that is when my nail polish obsession started!

Since that time I need to buy more colors and try new techniques. I love the funky french (which I am still trying to perfect) and I also starting stamping (not as hard as I expected). So here are the manicures that I have done so far. Thanks for reading!

China Glaze Frostbite with Glacier over it.
Funky French same colors as above
Milani Ruby Jewels Funky French



China Glaze For Audrey with stamp from plate M60


Im' not too sure how I like this color combo but whatev..
OPI Skull & Glossbones with Mermaid's tears for the design from plate M60

Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty and Grass Slipper. Sinful Folly for the center of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment