Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Grape...Set...Match & Servin' Up Sparkle

Let me just say. OMG! I love this polish!! The first swatches I saw I knew I HAD to have it... I proceeded to go to every store that carried O.P.I. and no one had it!! Major bummer.. Even Amazon.com didn't have it for a while!! What was I to do?!? Luckily I spotted it one day and ordered it faster than you can say Grape Set Match three times fast.

It finally arrived yesterday and I couldn't get my old mani off fast enough. It is just a beautiful in person if not more.. I am in love.


Sorry, this is pre clean up



Just so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meagan! I tagged you for the Top Ten Blog Award here: http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-ten-award.html

    This is my favorite of the Serena Williams sets!

    ReplyDelete